Wednesday 4 January 2012

Starting Again

    Okay it's Jan 4, 2012, and today is the first day back at school. Yes I know you probably didn't know that I was still in school well if you want to know. I am not that little I have two more years of high School and then I am out in the real world. Not that I am not in the real world now, but I guess that is just what people say when they are done with school and have to go work. Me I'm working for one or two years and then hopefully I will have enough money so I can go to University.  
    Now I know, what is a teenager doing writing a blog about knitting, cross stitch, and crochet. Well I guess the reason I made this blog was because I could never really find free patterns online and so I decided to make a blog where people could come and find all kinds of "old lady" crafts (well as most people call them).  

No comments:

Post a Comment